"Vitok-Defragmentator" is a hardware and software solution designed for installation in the complex of Internet traffic monitoring and analyzing. Vitok-Defragmentator is developed with the regard for the specifics of IP/VLAN/MPLS/3G/LTE networks and is used for the following purposes:
- Complete removal of IP-fragmentation or tunneling from Internet traffic before its analysis;
- Line balancing of IP-fragmented or tunneled Internet traffic over multiple interfaces with maintaining of the original content of IP-packets.
Number and type of processed channels:
- Model DF-1: 10x1G Ethernet;
- Model DF-10: 1x10G Ethernet;
- Model DF-40: 4x10G Ethernet;
- Model DF-80: 8x10G Ethernet.
- Supported formats of exported traffic: Ethernet or TCP-tunneling to the traffic analyzer complex;
- Aggregated channels and distributed routing channels support;
- Form-factor: 1RU;
- Supported encapsulations: VLAN, MPLS;
- Supported tunneling protocols: GTP, GRE, PPTP, L2TP, PPPoE;
- Maximum response time of input-output (from the last IP-fragment): 1 ms;
- Power supply redundancy: 220V 50Hz;
- Power Consumption: 250W;
- Available balancing modes: 2-TUPLE (srcIP - dstIP), 3-TUPLE (srcIP - dstIPproto), 5-TUPLE (srcIP – dstIP – srcPORT - dstPORTproto) of external or tunneled IP/TCP/UDP-headers, MAC, VLAN, MPLS , IP packet id;
- Up to 8 outputs 10G/1G Ethernet or up to 24 outputs 10G Ethernet with the possibility of the additional module 1RU connection.
"Vitok-Defragmentator" can be equipped with the tools of stacking and clustering to solve the problems of high complexity.