"Vitok-E10-24" - 24-port SFP/SFP+ Ethernet switchboard with the function of traffic monitoring, filtration and mirroring.
All ports support the technology of 802.3x flow control, automatic speed and MDI/MDI-X polarity detection, and also can work in simplex or full duplex modes.
- 24 Ethernet 10 GbE/1 GbE, SFP+/SFP/Twinax Copper Direct Attach interface;
- Core bandwidth: 480 Gbit/sec;
- Jumbo-frame (up to 16 kbyte) support;
- Priority packet processing (QoS, Differentiated Service), up to 8 queues;
- Access control lists support (ACL);
- VLAN ID conversion support;
- Ports aggregation support (Link Aggregation);
- IGMP network traffic monitoring (IGMP snooping);
- Filtration by port, Source IP, Source MAC-address;
- Port and VLAN mirroring (port- and tag-based);
- STP/RSTP and MSTP support;
- L3 static routing (up to 16000 routes);
- Static and dynamic channel aggregation (Link Aggregation Control Protocol/LACP);
- Channel data processing without hard disks, processors and OS.
- Power consumption: up to 110W;
- Power supply (redundant): 100–240В AC and 48–60В DC with the possibility of "hot swap";
- Device management: SSH, WEB, USB;
- Frontal port distribution;
- Weight with 1/2 power supplies: 5,2/5,9 kg;
- Work temperature, humidity: 0-35º, 10-80%;
- Dimensions: 1U rack-mountable.
|Ports 1G/10G (from 1 to 24)||Supported standards 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-ER,1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX, 1000BASE-EX||Connection to link with the use of SFP/SFP+ modules|
|Control||System port, standard 10/100/1000BASE-T||Remote device management|
|USB-port, type B||System USB-port||Remote device management|
Switch display can work in manual and automatic modes. When operating in automatic mode it displays the system information, when operating in manual mode it displays the information specified by the user.
Two plug-in units of the fan, one or two power supplies with the possibility of "hot swap", USB-port of the type A for connecting external devices are disposed on the switch back panel.