"Vitok-IP (IPDR)" is a clustered interception system for communications channels with a bandwidth of up to 1000 Gbit/sec. "Vitok-IP (IPDR)" is designed to monitor the Internet and is fully compliant with technical requirements of the Ministry of Communications.
"Vitok-IP (IPDR)" hardware and software package is developed in compliance with the articles of the Ministry of Communications’ General Technical Requirements for Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance approved by Order №47 of 03.27.1999, Technical Requirements for Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance Systems of 03.27.2003 and The Requirements for Telecommunications Networks under Electronic Surveillance, approved by Order of the Ministry of Communications of the Russian Federation №73 of 05.27.2010, Order of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation №83 of April 16, 2014: "Оn the approval of regulations on the use of switching systems equipment, including software that provides performance of the established actions when carrying out Operative Investigative Activities".
- Operating on Ethernet networks 10/100/1GbE and 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE (connection to splitter/SPAN-port) and E1/STM channels (connection to splitter);
- Full range of supported protocols: IGRP, MPLS, GPRS, CDMA, WiMAX, LTE;
- Original technology of hardware mixing and data synchronization for multiple 10GbE channels;
- Receiving and decoding data without pre-filtering;
- Total decoding of application protocols for e-mail and web-mail analyzing, keyword search;
- Flexible system health monitoring;
- Selection criteria: account name, phone number/identifier, IP address or subnet mask, VLAN ID/MPLS tag, TCP/UPD port, protocol number, MAC/physical address, e-mail address, web-mail address, VoIP phone number, IM ID , web-resource URL, keyword.
The Interception System provides specific information selection in the following modes:
Total control – passes all monitored traffic: e-mails, HTML pages, transmitted data, ICQ messages etc. to the Mediation Center;
Statistical control – only notifies the Mediation Center of events of establishing connection between two network users or client/server connections (IP addresses and ports, mailbox names, URL of visited Internet resources, UIN ICQ, etc.).
Specifications of basic "Vitok-IP (IPDR)" models:
|Type||Input stream||Size (Unit)||Power consumption (W)|
|Standalone Interception System||10/100/1000 Mbit/sec||1||325|
|Standalone Interception System||1 – 10 Gbit/sec||1||330|
|Standalone Interception System||10 – 80 Gbit/sec||1||500|
|Interception System Cluster||80 - 160 Gbit/sec||2||1000|
|Interception System Cluster||160 - 320 Gbit/sec||4||1800|
|Interception System Cluster||Up to 1000 Gbit/sec||1 * (N+1)||500 * (N+1)|
For communications nodes with a distributed network structure (cloud), there is an option of joint operation of several Interception System cluster elements located in different buildings and even parts of the city, provided there is a high-speed internal communications channel between them.
The cluster scalable design of the Interception System allows to increase "Vitok-IP (IPDR)" performance at installation locations progressively as communications nodes grow. In order to increase the System’s inflow capacity by 40-80G, an additional 1U module can be included in the structure of an existing cluster.
To facilitate total keyword search in a network stream with different encodings, an additional 1U module for every 10G of the stream is installed.
To achieve simultaneous connection to several LI Mediation Centers, for every ten Mediation Centers 1U module is added to the Interception System.
- An optical splitter (splitter) is the basic option for high-speed optical communications channels. It splits a part of optical emission (15-30%) from the main data channel and sends the branched stream to the Mediation Center.
- Traffic mirroring (SPAN port) replicates traffic from one or several provider switching ports to one or two dedicated ports and sends these packets to the Mediation Center.
- UTP splitter is a highly reliable specialized device for duplication of 10/100/1000 Mbit/sec stream from copper UTP cable, if SPAN-port function is unavailable on the switch.
- Traffic concentrators - if there is an array of branch points of traffic, flexible traffic aggregation/filtering of these channels (up to 48x10G/1U) to monitoring ports on NORSI-TRANS (certified) hardware is possible.