"Vitok-IPTel" - hardware and software complex for interception and monitoring of VoIP telephony.
- Passive connection to Ethernet 1GbE and 10GbE channels (connection to the splitter/span ports);
- Automatic identification and processing of signaling protocols Н.323, SIP, SIP-T, H.248, MGCP, M2UA, M3UA, SIGTRAN, SS7;
- Decoding of RTR voice traffic compressed by voice codecs G.711 (α-Law, μ-Law), G.722, G.723.1 (5,3k, 6,5k), G.726 (16k, 24k, 32k, 40k), G.728; G.729 (A & B), GSM -FR, HR, -EFR, -AMR, G.722.2 (AMR-WB), iLBC (20ms, 30ms) (13k, 15k); Speex etc.
- Integration with "Vitok-SDH" system (for modular designs);
- 2U form factor, including the retrieval device and retrieval device hub;
- Transfer of commands to LI Control Panel: via X.25, Е1/G.703 or TCP/IP, Ethernet protocols pursuant to Order No. 70 of the Ministry of Communications;
- 1U form factor, 320W: Retrieval device for monitoring up to 4Gbit IP telephony traffic;
- 2U form factor, 460W: Retrieval device with connection to 10Gbit channels;
The solution "Vitok-IPTel" corresponds to the requirements of ETSI TS 102 232-2 v 3.4.1 (2013-02) on IP-mail, ETSI TS 102 232-3 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP-accounting (2), ETSI TS 102 232-5 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP VoIP (2), ETSI TS 102 656 v 1.2.1 (2008-12), ETSI TS 102 657 v 1 11 1 (2012-11) on telephony, ETSI TS 101671 Lawful Interception (LI); Handover interface for the lawful interception of telecommunications traffic, other requirements of standards ETSI x1/x2/x3, 3GPP TS 33.108 3G security; Handover interface for Lawful Interception (LI), ATIS-PP-1000678.2006 Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance (LAES) for Voice over Packet Technologies in Wireline Telecommunications Networks, orders of State Committee of the Russian Federation № 70 of April 2, 1999, Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 174 of July 11, 2011 and № 268 of November 19, 2012.