10G switches on integrated circuits designed by NORSI-TRANS.
- Up to 64 Ethernet of SFP+ ports;
- 4x100G/8x40G trunk ports for stacking;
- Core bandwidth — 1 Tbit/s;
- Support of Jumbo-frames;
- Support of VLAN, QoS, ACL, IGMP, Etherchannel;
- Filtering by port, IP, source MAC address;
- Mirroring of ports and VLAN, RSPAN;
- Support of STP/RSTP and MSTP;
- DHCP support;
- Control and monitoring of SNMP;
- 65K table of MAC addresses.
- Support for station authorizing access to the IEEE 802.1X network;
- Built-in NetFlow and EthFlow sensors for continuous security monitoring;
- Functions of centralized management of the network NT-Network Manager (NTNM);
- Implementing policies, filtering and blocking rules throughout LAN;
- VLAN bandswidth limitation;
- Connection to security monitoring and auditing systems — KROZ;
- Background detection and blocking of malicious activity.
NORSI-TRANS switches enable easy step-by-step upgrade of classic LAN to secure analogs, meeting Customer's functional and economic requirements. The company provides assistance in implementation, staff training, and 24-hour technical support.
FSTEC certificate for devices transmitting information for official use only.