"Vitok-PAD" - interception and monitoring of IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi) standard wireless connection traffic, designed as a tablet PC based on OS Android.
- Set of portable devices for surveillance (PDS) of Wi-Fi, made in the form of netbook and Control Panel (CP), made in form of a tablet PC based on OS Android;
- Passive surveillance of wireless medium on all standard frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5GHz;
- Support for multiple receivers, both internal and externals, with the ability to automatically switch ranges while scanning the wireless medium and the "hot" replacement of equipment;
- Automatic compilation of list of access points and stations/object surveillance;
- Passive interception and analysis of traffic using the technology Deep Packet Inspection;
- Automatic decoding of encrypted traffic when the key is known;
- The possibility to maintain list of selected stations for surveillance;
- Ability to build a map of stations/objects/access points on Control Panel with the function of triangulation;
- User friendly GUI with the function of offline working.
- The number of supported receivers for each portable devices for surveillance (PDS): 1..16;
- The maximum number of portable devices for surveillance(PDS): 16
- Supported transmission standards: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n;
- The number of access points: unlimited;
- Number of stations: unlimited;
- The maximum size of list of selected stations: defined by free disk space;
- Automatic detection of the type of connection: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2;
- Support for cryptographic algorithms: RC4, TKIP, CCMP, AES;
- Automatic packet decoding: EAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2;
- Automatic detection of WEP key: yes;
- Maximum battery life: 7 hours;
- Power supply: Built-in rechargeable batteries or 220V AC power.