"Vitok-TAP-8E1" is a non-intrusive signal tap for E1 streams."Vitok-TAP-8E1" is designed for connection to E1 streams, built on the base of twisted UTP pair (120 ohm). The repeater "Vitok-TAP-8E1" is designed for connection of 8 E1 streams. It is possible to implement the solution on 16 E1 ports.
- Number of input lines: 8/16 duplex (four-wire);
- Physical connection: parallel;
- Protocol of physical layer of the technical communication channels: ITU-T G.703;
- Signal socket standard: RJ-45;
- Type of wiring: unshielded twisted pair;
- Output resistance: 120 ohm (AC);
- Input-output transmission coefficient: 0± 1.5 dB;
- Nonlinear distortion factor: <-26 dB;
- 220±10% V AC supply, 50±1hz;
- Weight: 4100 g;
- Overall dimensions (length, depth and height): 439/255/44 mm.
The solution can be configured with DC power module and two power modules.