"Yakhont-538-Imitiator" - certification tests of communication interface and information exchange protocol in data transmission channels between OIA (Operative Investigative Activities, i.e. search and surveillance activities) DB (Data base) IS (Information System) and CP (Control Panel).
- Management of sessions installation process on data transmission channels (dtc) dtc1, dtc2, dtc3, dtc4, record and preservation of applied ASN.1 of not encoded traffic (without SSL) on each channel;
- Formation of search tasks, including manual entry of logical expression structure with a combination of selection criteria;
- Saving answers to commands, "signals", selected data in report blocks received from OIA IS DB;
- Display of commands, "signals", blocks of reports in the decoded form according to ASN.1 grammar or in the binary form in case of an incorrect format of the message;
- Generation of loading (tasks/sec) for check of compliance to temporary characteristics of processing of tasks on OIA IS DB, display of stages of processing of each task and time of reaction of OIA IS DB on commands;
- Check of monitoring channel (dtc3) commands and answer contents, dtc4 commands;
- Check of commands of processing of unformalized data dtc1 and dtc2;
- Formation and implementation of scenarios of automation of certified tests for compliance to Rules of application requirements;
- Automatic formation of the test protocol containing the list of commands and answers to them under protocols dtc1 and dtc2, dtc3 and dtc4 with forming of correlations according to "message" numbers.
Tracing and check of contents of each command on MC site - LI IS (OIA IS DB) and contents of answers:
- Laptop 17";
- Protected laptop 15''-17'';
- Small-sized server with a workplace on the basis of the laptop. Optionally: shock-resistant case, switch, media converter.
The solution "Yakhont-538-Imitator" corresponds to the requirements of ETSI TS 102 232-2 v 3.4.1 (2013-02) on IP-mail, ETSI TS 102 232-3 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP-accounting (2), ETSI TS 102 232-5 v3.2.1 (2012-06) on IP VoIP (2), ETSI TS 102 656 v 1.2.1 (2008-12), ETSI TS 102 657 v 1 11 1 (2012-11) on telephony, ETSI TS 101671 Lawful Interception (LI); Handover interface for the lawful interception of telecommunications traffic, other requirements of standards ETSI x1/x2/x3, 3GPP TS 33.108 3G security; Handover interface for Lawful Interception (LI), ATIS-PP-1000678.2006 Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance (LAES) for Voice over Packet Technologies in Wireline Telecommunications Networks, orders of State Committee of the Russian Federation №70 of April 2, 1999, Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 174 of July 11, 2011 and №268 of November 19, 2012.
The solution "Yakhont-538-Imitator" corresponds to the requirements of ETSI, orders of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation № 83 of April 16, 2014: "Оn the approval of regulations on the use of switching systems equipment, including software that provides performance of the established actions when carrying out Operative Investigative Activities", State Committee of the Russian Federation № 47 of March 27, 1999, "Technical Requirements for Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance Systems", approved by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation of November 01, 2003, and "Requirements to telecommunication networks for carrying out OIA", approved by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation №73 of March 27, 2010.